Isn’t that nice to know? Here’s the catch….
What might be standing in the way of you receiving all the outer abundance you desire?
Feelings of lack, limitation, or any scarcity thinking you may have consciously or subconsciously picked up along the way from those around you.
Once these limits fade away you will be able to tune into your own inherent worthiness + abundance.
“Abundance is not something we acquire.
It is something we tune into.”
~ Wayne Dyer
How do you do tune into your own abundance? Here are 3 ways:
- You raise your feelings of worthiness.
- You expand your self-love.
- You learn to expand your ability to receive.
If a certain level of success, money, or a relationship that you desire is not coming into your life, it may be because you subconsciously feel unworthy of receiving.
On the flip side, if you experience success, but don’t shift your consciousness to expand your feelings of worthiness, you may actually end up pushing that success away over time.
Most of us were never taught how to receive or maybe picked up on feelings of unworthiness from those around us.
In both cases, we didn’t have the tools to tune out these poor examples of lack, limitation + scarcity thinking and tune into our own inherent worthiness + abundance.
Most of us were never taught how to expand our ability to receive.
Ironically, it is an innate skill we all possess.
If feeling worthy of receiving was conditioned out of you along the way — you may have a difficult time receiving graciously or without feelings of guilt.
In fact, you might feel way more comfortable giving – gifts, support or love. The act of giving probably makes you feel good, especially when done so without expectation.
Take a closer look at the ways you tend to receive – even small things like – a compliment, a gift, support, or success?
- Do you brush off a compliment with a self- deprecating comment?
- Do you tell a gift giver “you shouldn’t have” or “this is too much?”
- Do you turn down help quickly with an “I’m fine,” when you could use the support?
- Do you book a job + downplay it, to try and make others feel better?
Even though your intent might be politeness or selflessness, you actually deprive the other the joy of giving + ultimately, block your own ability to receive more abundance
When you don’t feel worthy of receiving the small things, you are actually pushing away even bigger things that are already be on their way to you.
Energetically, you are not a match to the abundance you seek, and instead you are creating resistance.
How to Expand Your Ability To Receive:
- Make an internal shift in your consciousness to an abundance mindset and the Universe will always mirror it back to you.
- Become more consciously aware of when you are deflecting or closing your own heart to receiving + choose to open yourself to the opportunity.
- Expand your ability to relax. Choosing to let go of any angst or worry around money or your career will actually help you invite in more abundance.
- Find ways to acknowledge your own inherent worthiness.
- Expand your self-love.
- Remove what has been blocking you.
When you begin to incorporate + make a daily practice of the above techniques, you’ll be on the road to allowing abundance to flow more easily to you.
Here’s to inviting in more abundance, joy + happiness in all areas of your life + career!
Love + Gratitude,
~ Wendy Braun
Want help inviting in more abundance + expanding your ability to receive in all areas of your life? Download my latest guided meditation + visualization “I Expand My Ability To Receive”
Stay inspired with my weekly Monday Morning Mindset Motivators + get my FREE guided meditation MP3, “Success In The Audition Room” to help you shine in every audition, click here